FUND SETUP & ADMINISTRATION
The AIFs Law enacted in July 2014, enhanced the attractiveness of Cyprus as an investment fund destination by opening the market for registration and operation of new flexible and innovative types of alternative funds, fully compliant with the EU legal order.
The new AIFs Law expanded the possible legal forms of funds that may now take the form of a common funds, variable capital companies, fixed capital companies, or limited partnerships. The new law also introduces umbrella funds with segregated investment compartments, funds marketed to professional or retail investors as well as funds with limited or unlimited number of participants.
At Joannides + Co, we can assist you with:
• Determining the most suitable and tax efficient form of AIF to suit your
• Preparation of the application package and follow up of the licensing process
• Accounting, management reporting and Net Asset valuations
• Compliance and Regulatory reporting
• Statutory, secretarial and day to day administration services
• Audit and tax services